Thursday, July 3, 2008

What can i do to get rid of acne and will medicade pay for acne scar treatment

Roast then powder a pomegranate. Mix with the juice of one lime and apply to the area. Level on for approximately 1 hour then rinse off with warm water followed by cold water. Grind sesame seeds with water to reduce the red inflammation caused by severe acne.
I have over the years truthfully tried everything to get rid of acne, although some of my problems were situational and seemingly impossible to fix. I have tried all manner of magic creams, tablets and voodoo remedies. In fact if it was suggested standing on my head for 3 days would cure acne, I would most probably have given it ago.
Every night, apply fenugreek leaf paste to the face for about 10 minutes. Wash it using lukewarm water. Do not scrub.
ntstlitynoutkch.blogspot.com
tags: daily lotion acne aha, natural acne remedy, proactive helped my adult acne

No comments: