Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Acne from food allergies

« ..."What is a natural home acne treatment that really works?" It's a question that I get asked at least five times a week!...
...Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...3. The typical person will rub his skin dry after a shower or bath. If you suffer from back acne, it is important not to do this. Instead, take your towel and pat yourself dry. Rubbing of the skin can further the irritation and cause the skin to get more inflamed....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: acne free neutrogena oil wash, eat lots of honey in acne, causes of facial cyctic acne

No comments: