Thursday, October 2, 2008

Clean and clear continuous control acne wash

« ...Most of the time I was angry and frustrated each time something I tried, failed. Well one day, something I tried out actually worked. And I kept building and adding on to it. Before I knew it, I had a series of steps that were foolproof....
...• Unregulated hormone secretion - Hormone androgen is released excessively to your body and trigger your sebaceous glands to secrete more sebum/oil to your skin pores so that the dead skin cells can be removed from your skin via the sebum. The excessive sebum will mix together with the dead skin cells and dirt to form a sticky mixture and clog your pores....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...skin. When people think of skin products, they immediately think of girls or women, but our male friends and family suffer the same complexion issues as their female counterparts. My nephew is just turning 15, and overnight, he is experiencing the heartbreak of "bad skin". One day he is a little boy worried about homeruns and allowance; the next thing you know, he is teaming with hormones, and blemishes and blackheads abound....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: swelling of the face due to acne, getting rid of acne dark spots on face, remedy for acne on butt

No comments: